Thursday, October 16, 2014

Constitution (Part 2)

As I mentioned in Part 1, I have been doing some reading and research into the Constitution and the government's unlawful acts. One of the topics I ran into was the Income Tax. I have read from many conspirators that the Income Tax is unconstitutional and how there are no laws allowing the government to tax income or no laws forcing citizens to pay income taxes to the government.

I decided to look further into it. I contacted a gentlemen that I have met at an Oath Keepers meeting. He specializes in investigating conspiracy theories involving the constitution. His name is Steve Davis and boy has he lived an extroardinary life. As a matter in fact I am working on a blog just about his life story that I am sure you will enjoy. In the mean time I will tell you what I have learned from him in regards of the income tax conspiracy.

I emailed him asking the following questions:

  1. Is the Federal Income Tax Constitutional or not?
  2. If is or not, how would I know?
His response was the following:

The basis of this "conspiracy" is that the 16th amendment was passed in two different sessions of congress. There is nothing in the Constitution that says this cannot be done. It has been raised as a defense in tax cases including one in the 9th circuit and was denied. What I think is illegal in the IRS has passed regulations that are in excess of their authority and they are now using their authority as a political weapon. That is very illegal, but the U.S. Attorney is helping them.

Steve as a matter in fact has been a victim of the IRS and its abuse of power. Steve is a retired Air Force Officer and has been in investigator, police officer, lawyer, even a pilot. So why did the IRS go after Steve?

Steve at the time was serving as Certified Class Action Plaintiff Wage Attorney, who has won plenty of high profile cases. One case would change his life forever. After a television interview a United States Postal Inspector contacted Steve and asked him to investigate the U.S. Postal Service for not paying overtime. He determined that he had a really good case and filed for a class action lawsuit. Not to long after the Postal Service pressed charges on Steve for tax evasion and illegal carry of a duty weapon. He still continues to fight this case and the IRS refuses to show the proof they apparently have. Because of the continues battle, Steve is labeled as a "convicted felon" without a fair trial.

For my blog on Steve I will explain more on his case. But, from what I have told you already you can see that the government will go to great lengths to protect themselves instead of doing what is called for them to do by the Constitution and that is to defend it's citizens. 

So is the income tax unconstitutional, from everything I have read, and from what I have learned from Steve, I have determined it is not. However, does that make your government constitutional? I think I have explained enough in this blog for your to make your own determination.

Stay tuned for my blog on Steve Davis and his amazing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment