Saturday, November 22, 2014

State of IDF

I'd like to start with an apology for not posting any posts for the past week. It has been another crazy week at my job and a crazy week for my personal life. I assure you that I haven't kept my eye off the ball though. Last Thursday I bought $100 worth of warm clothes. My plan was to pass these out to homeless veterans that we have identified out in the streets of San Diego. This will be postponed for a later date due to an issue we ran into when scouting.

As far as the Christmas Dinner we were going to plan for homeless veterans, this will be canceled due to lack of support. Not being an official non-profit organization made restaurant owners nervous and donors scared that their money would be robbed.

For the next few months my efforts will be to turn IDF into an official non-profit organization. I will be reaching out to marketing firms and lawyers for pro-bono work and hope that we can get this going.

If you are interested in helping at all please email me at idfotv@gmail.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment