Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ebola bandwagon

Alright, so every news, social, blogging and community media is on this Ebola deal and I realized, hey I haven't really talked about this that much.

I decided to jump on the bandwagon after I read Lisa Haven's article "“We’re Screwed” Says White House Correspondent and Gov Document Surfaces Exposing the Real Truth Behind Ebola and how More Trouble is Headed Our Way…. Please Don’t Miss This!" and watched her clip on it. Now when I was watching her clip she displayed this image which she states that it is a prediction map by Northeastern University predicting which countries and how bad they are hit by Ebola in the future. But look at this image, for us military types, doesn't it look like an attack plan?


So in Lisa Haven's clip she talks about medical journals that she discovered that talks about how viruses like Ebola can be used as a bio-weapon, great article by the way, I will leave a link at the end. So I think, how likely is it that it already is used as a weapon. Let us think here for a second, look at this map, you know how they came up with this map, by flight plans of commercial airlines, wait the f*** one minute, why haven't we shut down flights from countries like Liberia, hold the f*** one minute, we are being attacked AND ITS F***ING PLANNED OUT!

Call me crazy, it is just a thought, this doesn't even fall into my category of blogging, I just felt like I should put my thoughts out there, mind them or not. I am officially on the Ebola bandwagon.


No comments:

Post a Comment