Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Different World

I had an idea of what to write about tonight and did a lot of research. Through this time researching it led me to one thing and another to my final conclusion that we live in a f**ked up world.

My initial thought of my blog was to write about veterans being abandoned, either by our government or our people and why do we allow it, as my research went on and trying to find footage on youtube I found that we are a selfish and self-centered nation. I mean there are people that care but in perspective, in scale its just a handful of us. As a nation we really don't care about anyone.

Once upon a time we declared as a new nation the following, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I read a story about an officer that fought alone trying to protect a mentally ill man from getting beat by her colleagues, and then she was fired. F***, I just f***ing witnessed a Seaman disrespect a Second Class Petty Officer, WTF. I watched a youtube video of a little 5 year old girl stand alone in a busy street and no one stopping to see if she was ok, or if she was lost. WTF happened to us as a Nation. WTF happened to us as f***ing people. We have a Marine that sits unjustly in prison in Mexico and we think its an amazing story but no one does anything about it.

It is no wonder the Globalist are so close of executing their agenda to establish a new world order, population reduction, and slavery of the lower classes.

What do we do? You know what I hate. I hate when I hear someone say, your voice makes a difference, your vote makes a difference. I f***ing hate it because it is not true, you know what is going to make a difference? Numbers, we need to get together in large numbers and speak out, we need to get other people to see and include them in the numbers to fight. Go ahead, read this blog and then go sit idle. Here is an alternative, join me and others with me to fight.

If you want to help you can contact me james.h.pace1@gmail.com
PO BOX 3131
National City, CA 91951

1 comment:

  1. James,

    Do the best you can...That's all you can do. Keep the dream alive inside you until it comes time to spread the flame. There are still a few that care although the numbers are small. All you can really do is be the best person you can and live in as honest a way as is possibble in this world.

    My best wishes.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete