Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thugish

I know I said I would write a blog based off of my last post but I didn't get the participation I anticipated. Thank you so much for my good pals that did participate, thank you so much, I am always happy that I have your support.

Today's blog is on a realization that I have made today as I was waiting in line at the mess decks, or as my brothers and sisters from other branches call it "chow hall". This new generation have been surrendered. They have been surrendered to MTV, BET, VH1, TruTV, Son's of Anarchy and Walking Dead. The previous outlets mentioned are the nannies of the enemy.

As I waited in line for chow a few of my little brothers in arms decided that it would be ok to just cut in line. When I asked why, they were surprised that I asked, like I was from another planet. They just couldn't understand how I didn't understand why it is ok for them to cut. So I told them, "look, I am just going to go ahead and cut back in front of you and if the people behind me want to keep their mouth shut they can, I am not waiting behind you when I was here first". Once I sat down to enjoy the Navy's world famous lasagna, I over heard some of my little brothers talking, and they were talking like what people from my generation and prior would call "common thugs". They were having a legitimate conversation, don't get me wrong, but the manner was thugish. I just couldn't process.

It is no wonder how it is easy to get this new bread of service men and women to pretty much do anything you order them to do even if it is illegal, all you have to do is publicize it in that manner and they will follow.

BUT WAIT!!!!

I have a solution. Mentorship, and I can prove to you it works, I have a handful of service men and women that I have mentored and I can tell  you they are the top professionals you can expect to support and defend the Constitution, one of them has been such a great apprentice that I am proud to say he has surpassed me in rank, and I am ok with that because I know he will lead in the manner I trained him.

If I can get IDF off the ground I can hook up many of these miss guided sailors, marines, airmen and soldiers to a true Oath Keeper, and together we can get our defenses back for our Constitution. I hope you join me.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea James. You are old school and that's what the yoiung men & women in arms need.

    Stand by you principles and keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete