Monday, October 20, 2014

Interactive

Today's post is going to be a bit different and I hope to get your participation. I want to pose the question and you choose which answer best fits you.

Are the military air strikes in Syria and Iraq lawful?

a. Yes, the Commander-in-Chief has the power to order an attack at any time any where
b. No, but since its to fight terrorism it is ok
c. Yes, because it is sanctioned by the UN
d. No, per the Constitution only Congress of the United States can "... declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;"

Go ahead and answer in the comment area below, after I tally up the answers tomorrow I will base my next post base off the results.

3 comments:

  1. D. - Assuming our governing officials are still following what they have sworn to uphold prior to taking office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ortain. Pretty disappointing for the lack of participation though

    ReplyDelete