Thursday, October 9, 2014

Training Time!

So someone I admire very much posted a very interesting documentary titled "America Freedom to Fascism" by Aaron Russo on Google Plus. Now, I am not much one to discuss taxation laws, federal reserve or definition of income, all though I believe it is all very unconstitutional.

What caught my eye on the documentary is the section on what happened in New Orleans during Katrina. I was disturbed by the fact that an officer of the National Guard in the video knew and expressed that what they were doing was wrong yet he followed his orders anyways. So if you know that the order is unlawful why in the hell would you follow them. I trimmed the video to that portion of the documentary so you can see for yourself.


Again, don't follow unlawful orders if you know they are unlawful, because you made an oath to support and defend the Constitution, that means not to infringe in citizens rights inherited by the Constitution in the Bill of Rights. It is your duty as a member of the United States Armed Forces to disobey, challenge and report all unlawful orders.

I want to know your thoughts, please comment below.

Tomorrow's blog will be something special, so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment